this is where I do most of my blogging in my studio with all my "stuff'.
I love having a window to look out as I work here.
TEN QUESTIONS :
1.RELATIONSHIP: Married to John. We will celebrate 38 yrs in July.
He is my one and only!
2. CHILDREN: The greatest Joy in my life is being the mother of these wonderful Kids: Ryan 32, Sarah 31, Bethany 29, Brianna 28. They have given us four beautiful and special "other kids" (their spouses Lehua, Ryan, Bryce, and Jason.) The most amazing gift of these children are their own: Nakiah, Sydne, Tovi Joi, Nai'a, Lauryn and the new baby .
John and I love being OMA and OPA. What a special privilege for us.
WE love all of you sooooooo much!!!!
3. PETS: my babies are Callie a calico cat who is my second shadow and Anna a gray black and white tabby who is coming into her own.
I also have a Beta fish: Ben met a premature death while we were gone on vacation. It was not the cats but overfeeding by the neighbor watching him. I now have another beta named by sydne: Gil. He still hides in the bottom of the bowl and hopefully will swim more freely when he is used to me moving around.
4. AGE; I am a 58 yr old. I don't feel that old most of the time and my mind definitely is not that age. I agree with the old 'adage' you are only as old as you let yourself be. I try to stay active as I can within my limitations.
I always stretch my brain matter.
5. STAR SIGN: capricorn.....stubborn as a goat for sure!! heh heh
6. Fave Food: bq'd ribs
7. Fave Drink: flavored coffee, ruby squirt
8. House decor: vintage, shabby chic some victorian mostly a mix of 'fun' arsty stuff.
9). Collections: vintage linens, buttons, jewelry, hands of any material,
hearts, sound objects for art.
10).How did you get into blogging?: I started a blog about living with my RSD and tried to be humerous and light. I then started finding all the blogs that appealed to me at my 'spirit' level and my muse found much more in all the artists and women with such similar interests. I decided that it was more 'live giving' to me to blog about my interests and my art and focus on the most positive aspects of my life rather than about my RSD. I am not my disability.
Thank you Rose for this fun idea for your blog anniversary. Hi to all you new readers. NICE TO MEET YOU.