HomeAbout MeTutorialsMy ArtHome and Garden

6/20/2007

MORE SWAP GOODNESS!!!!!

I had to leave earlier so i couldn't post my next swap project. OKay Natasha if you don't want to see it then DON'T PEEK!!!!! hA! That seems like 'here is a piece of candy but just look---no touching!!!'

This swap is from Jenny'sBITS AND PIECES SWAP Check these out at: http://journals.aol.com/jennyeveryday/everyday-is-a-holiday/

I have been doing some collage work lately and I just fell into this project with such happiness!!! Natasha from http://natashaburns.blogspot.com/ has a very pink girly personality and makes the prettiest things. She mentioned she liked pinks and green and I just so happened to be spray painting my white wicker furniture pinks and apple green................so i took my canvas and painted apple green, then after it dried, sprayed on patches of sweet pea pink!!!

I loved the affect. I had vintage pink and gold rick rack that i outlined the squares with. I had every intention of staying 'between the lines' but got carried away. When I came up for air, had spilled over every line. But I wouldn't want it any other way.
So here it is Natasha-----it will be coming to you soon!!!! Hope you like it!!!





catie

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Nice work Catie, Loved that crown, thats adorable with the dolls on it and the collage is cute too.

I mailed your matchbox yesterday. I cannot wait till you see it... :o)

Sonia

Natasha Burns said...

oh WOW lucky me!!!!!! look at all the details! i keep finding new things each time, like my son's name, my name, my initial and age, little dresses.... so cute!!!! thank you!!!!!!