HomeAbout MeTutorialsMy ArtHome and Garden

2/16/2010

AND THE WINNERS ARE..............................................

Of course I am a day late...........due to technical difficulties and the fact I was not home all day yesterday!!
But the randomly drawn winners are..............drum roll please...............................


This little cutie.....We all NEEDLE little love..............flies off to DIANA  of  Energize your Creativity

This fairy "The Mixer of Enchantment" will be stirring up a lot of mischief at DONNA'S house. Donna
does not have a blog due to arthritis.

                          This  little fairy is raring to go!  Have You Kissed a FROG today is flying off to finishing
                                       school in England.  Her Headmistress is Dawn of  My Thoughts My Life My Art

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO VISITED ME AND LEFT SUCH NICE COMMENTS!!!  Please come  back and visit often.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooH WOW!!! I cannot believe that I am going to have the honor of putting Have you kissed a frog through finishing school... This is AMAZING, that I won, I am so happy!
THANK YOU so much, and of course I will be back xxxx

Stephanie said...

Hi Catieann,

You WON my OWOH giveaway! I sent you an email, if you replied...I didn't get it. Please send me your address...and I will mail your scarf to you. isastephanie at yahoo dot com

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Stephanie