HomeAbout MeTutorialsMy ArtHome and Garden

10/09/2008

Halloween FUN

This was the last project I was able to do with the kids that come to the house each week. We had a ton of things we wanted to do this month.
I am now in midstate New york until the end of Oct.
These were hanging up the street the day after we made them.

Just little old paper stuffed garbage bags tied or rubber banded under the heads and painted with much DELIGHT. Tie or band off ears for
a sweet cat. Use tall kitchen bags for the ghosts and pumpkins and large black ones for the cats.
cut the bottom parts of the " halloween critters' into thin strips, draw a string through the head
and they make fun windsocks!!


2 comments:

Nancy at ManicForMosaics said...

I miss having kids and decorating for Halloween. I still dress up in costume for the trick or treaters though. I go to work in my costume and I'm the ONLY one! They think I'm crazy but I don't care. I do it for the kiddies!

vivian said...

I so admire what you do with these kids! do you have any idea of the mark you are leaving in their lives????
you really do rock catie!
BIG HUGS!!
vivian