HomeAbout MeTutorialsMy ArtHome and Garden

7/27/2007

NEW BLOg BANNER!

Before I do anything else I must comment on my NEW BLOG BANNER.

Isn't it just soooo sweet?? I have a new swap partner for the art doll hat swap, Barbara Burkard @123lavenderlollipoplane. I told her I didn't know how to make one and next thing I know here it is. She made it for me!!!!

I JUST LOVE IT. She is so talented and so nice to do that for me.
Check out her blog----she is a very talented mixed media artist. Thank You Barb!

2 comments:

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

=Hi Catie

I better type quick, I have tried several times & the new kitty, wants to help.....

I Love the New Banner, Your Blog looks so Sweet & Oh So Professional!

Love It, Nice of Your Swap Partner to help you out....

cheryl

www.angelinascards.com said...

I LOVE the banner ! Great work! Angelina