HomeAbout MeTutorialsMy ArtHome and Garden

7/10/2007

SWAP GOODIES!!!

Hi everyone!!!

I have been missing in action lately. Have been so busy with out of town guests, and some medical issues but am on the mend once again. I have had two falls in the last week---ugh. I am using crutches and my grand daughters are kissing my 'boo boo's'. how sweet is that?


My first swap surprise comes from sweet Sonia over at ccraftscollectibles. It is our match box swap hosted by my next swap partner, Natasha Burns. Sonia sent wonderful little goodies for me. I have had such a nice time getting to know you!!
Hope your family vacation in Malta is absolutely wonderful!!

My second swap was with the fantabulous Natasha @ artistic creations by natasha burns. This was the Bits and Pieces swap hosted by Jenny at
every day is a holiday!


I already have it hanging in a place of honor on my studio wall. Whenever I am in my studio I can see it while I am working away.

Please visit both these wonderful creative blogs for more inspiration.

Thank you Natasha. Thank you Sonia.

2 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

You're most welcome! Glad you like it!!!

Sonia said...

Youre welcome Cathy Ann. I loved you matchbox too. Sorry for the late response. Still trying to catch up.
Sonia