HomeAbout MeTutorialsMy ArtHome and Garden

8/14/2007

I love my Mail!

I have been so spoiled with beautiful swaps in the mail. These two beauties arrived last week.
I had two partners for the art doll hat swap.
Karen from Bluemuf's corner sent me this very elegant victorian lady in colors for the family room.
Talk about a 'perfect' job! It is very well done and oh so lovely. Thank You Karen!!!



My other partner was Barb from 123lavendar lollipop lane


Isn't she just the cutest thing? If she looks familiar---she is---she is part of my new blog banner that Barb so graciously made for me!

Thank you so much Barb!

2 comments:

bluemuf said...

Catie, you are very welcome for the Victorian doll. I'm glad you like her.

Your little girl doll is so sweet. I just love her. I just noticed that she IS in your header. Barb did an excellent job with the doll and your blog header.

Hugs Karen

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

How cute to use your blog banner girl!! And I really enjoyed seeing the doll you made for Karen too.