1.What's your Favorite color?: pink and red, purples/lavendar
2. What kind of chocolate lover? :not really a chocolate person ...prefer carmel or licorice any day
3. your favorite craft or hobby?: collage
4.a craft/art hobby you would like to start: i do and have done so many I have no idea-you can surprise me.
5. What is one craft you have No interest in?: knitting or crocheting.
6. Do you have any allergies?(we don't want to send anything with peanuts if it will make you blow up like a ballon)? just hay fever
7. What's your favorite part of halloween? decorating, candy eating ,costumes or something else?: I love decorating but most of all i love seeing all the little kids in their costumes coming to our door.
8. Do you decorate for thanksgivng/fall? YES i love decorating for anything!
9.December holidays-what do you celebrate and what type of decorationd do you like to put up for that holiday?
I celebrate Christmas. I love victorian ornaments and decorating like feather trees etc. I also use traditional decorating. I have a very large collection of nut crackers.
10. Do you have any children and sex and ages? Ryan is 32 married to Lehua and 22 month Nai'a. Sarah is 31 and is engaged to another ryan.
Bethany is 29 married to Bryce, they have 4 yr old sydne bean and 8 month old Lauryn. Brianna is 27 and married to jason. They have 5 yr old Nakiah and 2 yr old Tovi joi.
11. Do you have any pets? We have two cats-one a calico Callie and a new tabby baby named Anna.
12. Are you a reader and if so what type of books do you read?: I am an avid reader. I love mysteries and anything that is not a harlequin romance book.
13. Are you celebrating a birthday, anniversary in Oct. Nov or Dec?
yes my birthday is Dec 23. I have two sibs with birthdays the same week and my sis in law has the same bd as I do.
14. Do you collect anything? If so what type of things do you collect?
I collect heart shape anything( including rocks), victorian emphemera, vintage linens, buttons, old advertising and medical stuff as well as vintage milllnery.
15. what type of things do you like to cook? are you an appetizer person, cookie maker or take out person? I would much rather cook and create in the kitchen than take out.........................but of course that is always a nice treat! I enjoy either appetizers or baking.
16. What is your favorite scent? is there any you can't stand? I wear Madelline de Madelline that is a european fragrance. I do wear others and prefer light fragrances. Can't think of any I wouldn't wear.
17. What's your favorite song? I hope you dance by LeeAnn Womack.
18. What's the last movie you went to at the movie theatre? The 3:10 to Yuma. It is a remake of a 50's western and very very good.
19. what's your favorite candy? Caramel or licorice!!
20. Tea or coffee or other? I love flavored coffees and also flavored teas but drink more coffee.
I hope this helps Paula!
This has been so long in posting! A week ago I spilled a glass of pepsi on my laptop keyboard!!!!!EEK i tried to drain the pop off right away and then dried it with a blow dryer.
BUT you guessed it--the STICKY mess that has ensued. I have cleaned and cleaned around the keys and they are much better but it is very hard to type on them still. I called the Geek Squad" and am very lucky to not have 'fried' my entire computer. I have to order a new keyboard and 'well' that it sits in. I will ask for the old keyboard and then i can craft with the old keys!!
I am unable to make it downstairs to use the main computer because my knees are too swollen/painful and slidng up and down the stairs takes the use of my wrists/hands that are in the same condition lately.
They are much better than they have been and am finally getting caught up with all my swaps. Everything we make of course uses our hands and dexterity!!
For those of you who have been so supportive with prayers and kind thoughts and just your support for my transition to the walker THANK YOU!! I have been out to the mall with john, the fabric store, the grocery store, michaels, etc. It is much easier this week. A dear friend said "No one cares about the walker...you notice it more than anyone else...we just want you to be safe and not hurt from falling," Thank you Shannon.
She is right. I just had to grieve the status change and get on with life!